Welcome to DreamTeam Renovations and Contracting Inc. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Information We Collect
Our services may require you to provide us with personal identifiable information. The information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the services and features you use.
2.1. Information You Provide to Us
When you utilize our services, we collect the following information:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, and residential or business address.
- Payment data: Data necessary to process payments, such as your credit card or bank account details.
2.2. Information Automatically Collected
Some information, like your Internet Protocol (IP) address or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To deliver services and support and to respond to inquiries.
- To improve our services and develop new ones.
- To send administrative information, such as policy changes.
- To process payments.
- For other business purposes, like data analysis and market research.
4. Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so.
- Business transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition.
5. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
6. Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party sites.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .